There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

School

Okay, So school has just started up again, and its insane. Even more homework, and slightly crazy teachers.

Okay, so here's whats been happening. There is a school dance coming up, and everyone is making a huge deal about who you are going to go with. When, in the long run, you going to ditch then 20 minutes into the dance. But so what? Its the fun of it all....

I am going with a group, and I have to say, I am excited. I always wonder, what is my future husband doing, right now?

 Thought I would leave you with this picture,

2 comments:

  1. Usually I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to

    say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your

    writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.
    Here is my page ... Direct Response Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and
    I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we

    are looking to swap methods with others, why not shoot me an
    e-mail if interested.
    Here is my web page ... Highly recommended Web-site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For commenting!