There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happily ever after

I know that everyone says happily ever after only exist in fairytales, but I disagree. I believe that after you find the one thing you love, you can be truly happy.
It could be a new hobby, or a lifestyle and if you truly love your work you will never work a day in your life. some people say they have never been happy. I think they lie. You must have happiness in you or else you would be an empty shell of a person.
I have a few things that make me happy, family, friends, theater, and God. What makes you happy?

I try to live everyday as if it may be my last, because, I figure I might as well end up being the healthiest person to have ever been hit by a bus.

Why are we here? Why do people take everything so seriously? Why can't everyone be nice to each other? What if the last thing you said to someone pushes them over the edge?

Doesn't everyone deserve a happily ever after?

Do you?

  

1 comment:

  1. So true Amelia. I know you'll have a happy ever after :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For commenting!