There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dealing with post audition stress

Dealing with post-audition stress can be hard.

After all, you are you're own worst critic.
I recently auditioned for my schools production for Beauty and the Beast JR. And my mouth got really dry, and I couldn't sing very well.
So, of course, after my audition, all I could think about, was how I could have done better.

Here are some ways YOU can deal with post Audition stress.

  • Breath Deep!
  • Sleep well
  • Take a bath
  • Talk about it
  • Distract yourself with other activities
  • Read
  • Do other auditions
And DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT!!
The worst thing that could happen is that you don't get the part!

Don't worry!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on the part Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I didn't get it, but oh well.
      I guess we all get our dreams crushed at one point or another! :P

      Delete

Thanks For commenting!