There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Leaf Book

Well, Today, I just finished and turned in my fantastic leaf book!!
I really hope i get an A+!!
We had to collect and identify 40 leaves and put them in a creative book, DONE!!

I turned mine in today, and to tell you the truth, I was sorta nervous handing it in, not just because I wanted to get a good grade, but because I had kept it with my for over a month, I was kinda getting attached to it.
Putting it in the large orange bin, my heart was beating fast, and I really wanted to hand it to the teacher instead of   it being smooched under a large pile of leaf books.
but then Karen put her book on top and it was too late.

Goodbye my sweet!

I love you...


layoutsparks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For commenting!