There was an error in this gadget

Monday, November 14, 2011

Friends

I am going to write a couple sentences about each of my best friends.

Audrey: You contain the biggest heart. You are funny and chill at the same time. You have the ability to light up a room when you walk inside. i love your laugh and how when we are together, we are laughing 99.9% of the time, and telling jokes during the rest.

Willa: You are crazy, funny, and have one of the quickest wits in the world. I love that you can say hello to someone even if you don't know them. I love how we are always doing photo shoots and making movies untill the battery runs out.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

 (x)... OREO'S POOP!

Now onto family.

Dad: I love your laugh and how you always support me in everything it do

Mom: I love how you are always smiling and dusting me off when i fall down

Sister: You are so creative and fun! I love when we are joking around and having a great time

2 comments:

  1. I THINK THIS IS AMAZING
    well i have something to say about YOU!!!

    Amelia: you are always so funny and fun to be around, you always have the cutest clothes (I call them), you have three amazing dogs (bindi still ows me a doghnut), you are the best actor ive ever known and you can hold a strait face the longest, ive been your friend for 11 billion years and still going so i know that you are the best, best friend in the whole entire world. you dont mind dancing in walmart with me or skipping down town, the last time we didn't agree on something was when I wanted to be the babby :) I keep listing all the things you are there will be more than a page full of writing... you are amazing at posing for the camera and awesome at makeing chocolate coverd stuff (hahaha (x)... ), i love making comershiols and lipsink songs with you, I LOVE IT HOW YOU ALWAYS HAVE PASTA WHEN IM OVER!!!
    when we have sleepovers i never want them to be over. I love it how when we woke up we made a movie in our sleeping bags, when you play the piano you make it sound perfeshiolal.
    ok i have to stop now but if you want me to i can keep going.
    I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For commenting!